Marinus Analytics is a team with a social mission. We investigate how AI can turn big data online into actionable intelligence. The AI solutions we deploy help law enforcement, government, and the private sector identify and combat human trafficking and other criminal activity.
As a member of our team, you will apply your talents to maximize social impact while enhancing your skills and knowledge of emerging digital solutions for law enforcement and the public sector. You will be a key contributor working on the design and implementation of our next generation SaaS applications. Part-time and full-time positions available. Pittsburgh-based is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from an accredited university, or acquired core software development skills and knowledge via practical experience
- 2 or more years of experience in complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and building solid software products
- Experience in a commercial software development environment, preferably on building web-based applications or working with unstructured data
- Experience working with a Linux operating system
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and services
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one of the following: Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Willingness to go above and beyond to make a social impact
Please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you'd make a great fit to: email@example.com